1. 70% of cellular network connections globally will occur at 3G or slower speed through 2020.
2. A one second delay in mobile load times decreases mobile conversions up to 20%
3. Google found 53% of site visits are ended if the site doesn't load within 3 seconds.
4. Google punishes mobile websites that load slowly.
-Google search rankings will be adjusted according to load times too.
5. If people have a negative experience on mobile, they’re 62% less likely to purchase
-1s to 5s the probability of bounce increases 90%
-1s to 6s the probability of bounce increases 106%
7. Average Speed Index: The best practice for mobile load times is 3s.
8. Optimizing your images in real time increases your unique visitors revenue and boosts conversions.
9. According to Google, retail, travel, and healthcare sectors have the most room for improvement in image compression.
10. Optimizing your images in real time cuts your cdn bills by half or more.
11. When it comes to mobile pages, speed and size matter. Marketers must keep people engaged on mobile and focus on building mobile-first experiences.
12. Optimizing your images in real time can improve your Google search ranking.